Centaurs at Home
Date: 11 June
Time: 11.15 - 11.35
Address: Kentaurlandsbyen, foran Rådhuset, Kirkestræde 13, 7500 Holstebro
Arr. by: NTL, Théâtre du Centaure and others
The Centaur Village can be visited every morning. Centaurs have to be washed and combed, trained and aired. Sometimes guests come for a cup of coffee; perhaps they will play some music or sing a song, perhaps they have their pets with them.
You are welcome to join the Centaurs at home!
- Tango MidtVest
- De Sorte Perler (a group of Danish Friesian horses)
- Théâtre du Centaure (France)
- Duo Blaskó (Hungary)
- Jan Ferslev (Odin Teatret)
- Julia Varley (Odin Teatret)
- Sabrina Martello (Odin Teatret)
- Miguel Lopez (Spain)